Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry, I haven't blogged in quite some time, I just figure I am to lazy. So here are some random thoughts that just magically popped into my head....
  1. Pedicures rock... thanks Victoria and Sis. Alexander (He, hem....Renae).
  2. ASU football, I am soooo excited! Note to Victoria- which game(s) are you going to?
  3. My muscles drastically hurt from this awesome new hit-a-way gadget thing-a-ma-jig that I got for my birthday.
  4. My backpack is way to small, I need a new one, this is the one I want:But since my price range is very minimal, I can't find one ANYWHERE! I need suggestions.
  5. School rocks!!!!!!!!!
  6. The thunderstorms and lightning lately have been super natural and awesome at the same time!
  7. Twilight, I have finally given in, I am going to read it very soon!
  8. Tonight is the stake fireside, and I am flippin' out! I love firesides!
  9. My wonderful Mom and Dad have decided (I surprisingly didn't have to ask) to sign me up for an ASU softball hitting camp! Thanks Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

Those peti's were fun! I don't know what games I'm going to; I'll find out.

Jenny said...

Ashlyn your never going to get that backpack so stop saying you are! just kidding! :)