Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Night......

Last night I went to my Cousins Sarah b-day party. It was tons of fun! We got to watch Step-Up and we played 'Spoons', hilarious! Also the other night, me and Sarah went to our Grandma's house. It was soooooo funny watching my cute 16th month old Cousin Ryan eat dirt. You should of seen his face! And we went to make 'Exploding Boxes.' They are so cool! (I'll post pics. L8R). I decided to make a softball box! And I was also just informed that we had to have a 3'' binder for school or you will get 9th hour. S-T-U-P-I-D! Well, I ran out of things to say, and I have to buy a FREAKIN' HACKIN' 3'' BINDER, I will end this post!

2 comments:

Sadie!! said...

Yeah the party was fun!

Victoria Renae said...

that was fun. that spoons thing was hilarious!i fell like twice! we need to see step up two! the first was soooo good!