Thursday, June 19, 2008

D-backs Win Athletics 11-1!!!!!!

Me, Allison and Melissa posing for a picture!!! Cheese!!!

Miguel Montero (catcher)

Stephen Drew swingin' da bat!!!

Chris Young looking back at a ball

My favorite MLB player, Mark Reynolds!
Connor Jackson at LFDan Haren pitching

Miguel Montero

Last night, I got to go to another Diamond Back's game, this time we brought my Mom, Dad , brothers, Grandpa, and Allison and Mellisa Foxx!!! It was SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO UNDENIABLY FUN!!!!! We got to sit three rows behind home plate, but later switched with my Dad and went to the bleachers!!! Close enough that if you were to call out, say, Mark Reynolds name, he would turn around and say,''Hi'', back!!!! And if any of you were watching the game on TV, then you probably would of seen us!!!! My mom brought my uncle's hackin' cool ginormous lens so we took some awesome close-up pics. of Mark up at bat. We got some cool pictures of the catcher as well!!!! So if any of you ever get the chance to go to a D-backs game and get to be that close to the players. DON'T MISS IT!!!! It is one of the funnest things(even if you don't like baseball) ever!!!! By the way, get me an autograph will ya!!!!

No comments: