Monday, September 8, 2008

My Weekend......

On Saturday, me and my Dad went to the ASU vs. Stanford game. It was a really good game, and ASU totally took Stanford down! We also went to the batting cages and and I think my arm is going to fall off! Then, after I barely had woken up from few hours of sleep, my Dad wanted me to play catch with him, which is always fun, but since I was half asleep, my Dad threw the ball..... and smack into my eye. OWWWWWW!!!!! That woke me up. Also my backpack zipper broke, what a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sadie!! said...

Sound like it was totally AWESOME and fun! Hey my backpack zipper broke too!!! lol! :)

Victoria Renae said...

U remeber my zipper- just fell off in the middle of P.E. Abbey was like,' Victoria I dont think it likes you."
Ya think?

Sadie!! said...

I LOVE your new backgound!!

Sarah said...

I tagged you!!! look on my blog for the rules.