Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged:
So, I guess this is what I have to do.Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 regrets, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys:
  1. I absolutely love softball, I could play it 24/7 and not get tired of it.
  2. I love my family and friends, you guys rock!
  3. I love school, especially math, social studies, and P.E.
Fears:
  1. Murder, death, robbers, how many more ways can I explain it.
  2. Doctor's offices, especially shots, scare the living daylights out of me.
  3. Contact lenses, yes I know I have issues.(I know you are probably laughing right now Victoria.)
Goals:
  1. Get a scholarship to play softball for ASU.(Go Devils!)
  2. Get straight A's this year.
  3. Get Young Women medallion before I am 14.
Regrets:
  1. Being mean to my brothers.
  2. Not practicing piano much, when I was younger.
  3. N/A


Obsessions/ collections:
  1. California beaches, I can't get enough.
  2. The new Ipod that just came out(I am soooo buying that.)
  3. Straight leg jeans from American Eagle.
Facts:
  1. I am the oldest of 3 kids. I have no sisters:(
  2. I have straight, blond hair and green eyes.
  3. I was born in Arizona, but I was blessed in Utah.
Hmmmmm....... I can't think of anyone to tag, but it will come to me.

No comments: