Tuesday, June 17, 2008

D- Back's Game!!!

Today; me, my Dad, Cade, and my Grandpa went to the Diamond Backs game. They may have lost, but the game was so exciting!!!! We decided to leave the house early so we can get some autographs, we were a little to late though:( It really didn't matter though, I was only about 10 ft. away from a few of the playas during pre-game warm-up time, including Chris Snyder, Orlando Hudson, and a few other players! And when the man, a.k.a. Mark Reynolds, came out I was sooooooooo overly excited!! He is the best baseball player on the face of the planet!!!!!!! (I was only about 10 ft. away from him! Heeee heeee!!!) Did I mention that we sat in infield box seats REALLY close to home plate! Best view ever!!!! During the game, Mark'' the best player'' Reynolds hit a double, then sliding into home plate he brought in the one and only point for the team. I just can't wait for tomorrow, we'll be sitting 3 rows behind home plate!!! I'm so excited!!! Maybe tomorrow I can get Mark's signature!!! And if you click up on the next post ''Mark Reynolds'' you can see his statistics!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!!!

No comments: