Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Long, Long Day:)


Well, yesterday I went to work with my Dad... that was very fun:) Then I got to see him give a speech, which he did very well on. After that, my Mom and brothers came downtown to see us and we rode the lightrail:) It was really cool... afterward at last minute we decided to go to a D-Backs game (which Is like on my top 10 favorite things in this entire world) and we saw my 2 most favorite baseball players in the entire universe- Mark Reynolds and Stephen Drew:) It was too darn awesome, even though they lost:{ After that we were starting to drive home and decided to stop at a gas station somewhere in Pheniox... so when my Dad came back, a homeless guy followed him and stood right outside our window pointing at us... I felt bad for the guy because he clearly needed help. I also thought I was going to have a heart attack at the same time though. That was my day for ya:)

No comments: