Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, I haven't posted for like 2 months and I think it is about time to update... so, here is pretty much anything exciting that has happened to me in the past 2 months or so:)


1. For our last softball party of the year, the team decided to go to Peter Piper Pizza. This Is always fun except I was sad to see the end of the season:)

2. After the party, my Dad surprised my Mom with a couple of Suns tickets, which we generously got from some ward friends, for my Moms birthday! It was a good game and I got to take Allison and Mellisa with us... I'll post pictures later:)

>>>inside joke: Remember the taffy that got stuck to the man's head?! Haha!


3. About 2 and 1/2 months ago, me and Sadie went to the mall. It was soooo much fun and were going to definetly have to go again sometime! Me and Sadie both bought some cute shirts:)


4. A couple Saturdays ago I got my first babysitting job in about 2-3 months! Finally! Whenever I do get asked to babysit, I either have practice or a game.


5. A month ago was the winter sports awards ceremonies, I love award ceremonies! It was so much fun and I got the "Coaches Honor Award", which is always a good thing! Also, our team was selected out of the whole district to get the "Victory with Honor Award". This was given to the team with the most, as they put it: team spirit, skill(even though we only won 2 games), and fans. So that means we get one of those banner things in the gym and we each get a tee-shirt!


6. Was the SuperBowl awesome or what? That was a pretty awesome game even though it was sad to see the Cardinals go home.


7. So a month ago I was sitting in English and my teacher says, "Ashlyn, come here please..." And of course anyone who knows __________ (I won't say names- that's not bonus), knows that I was I was scared to death at whatever she was about to say. But as soon as I got up there, she informs me, "Ashlyn, I need you to fill out this form because I want to enter your essay into the District Writing Contest." Oh my heck, the women almost gave me a freakin' heart attack...


8. On Valentine's Day, I went to my brother's baseball tryouts. Which I always, enjoy, except that every possible person at our school was there:<


9. O.k, so I had my first two club softball tournaments on two Saturdays, our first one was fun as well as our second one. We never one, but we were close on the second tournament.

10. After my tournament, we met up with my cousins from Utah. We don't get to see them much, but when we do, it is really fun:) My cousin Jordan had a baseball tournament for his club team down here in Arizona and we got to watch him play!

11.. On Feb. 6th, it was my Mom's b-day and on Feb. 18th, it was my Brother's b-day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

12. Me and Sadie went to see The Magic Flute, which totally rocked! Props to Victoria and Kellie for doing such an awesome job!


So now I don't feel so guilty for not posting for 2 months! That was pretty much what has been happening with me:)

5 comments:

Kacee said...

hey you haven't seen ya in like forever. hahaha it's kacee how are you. How s softball?

softballchick said...

awesome! I'm doing good:) I haven't seen ya in forever...:)

Kellie said...

Oh goodness!! I thought you fell off the face of the earth!! lol jk. But its nice to see you blogging again! I'm happy to hear you're doing good! And thank you for coming to our play. We had so much fun doing that! I wish I could have seen you. I'll see you at school!
(p.s. you spelt my name wrong. I'm kinda OCD about that. lol)

softballchick said...

Sorry, I even checked to see if I spelt it right, I must have just read it wrong:)

Sadie!! said...

I totally know how you feel about the babysitting thing!