Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Game!

So on Thursday we had our fifth game (I think) and we actually won this one! Amazing right! So now that my team is apparently inspired, I think now we will win more games:) I hope. Well, that's all I had to say.... Here
are some pictures from our last game. I couldn't upload the pictures from the game we actually won because my computer is being dumb:( (I'll upload them later!)
IMG_7887001edcpcbsepiahttp://ginaharrop.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ed544778833010536b0d0b1970c-pi

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey superstar! You were amazing at that game!! The best catcher ever!! Good job! Hey! I finally have that pic I wanted to show you. So, hop over to my blog to check it out! See you at school!

Shinkle Family said...

GO ASHLYN!!! haha

Sadie!! said...

Ashlyn you are an AMAZING softball player!

softballchick said...

Thanks Sadie!