Saturday, January 3, 2009

O.K. So I thought Sarah's "Things you should know about me" thing was way cute, so I just have to copy it. Sorry Sarah!
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x ) Been to Florida
( x) Been on a plane
( ) Jumped out of a plane
( x) Been on a helicopter
(X) Been lost
( x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Watched the sunset with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
( ) Gone skiing
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the movies
Diamonds or pearls? Both:)
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Batman, for the second time!
What is your favorite TV show? The Biggest Loser, yes I know I am wierd.
What do you usually have for breakfast? I am not a big breakfast person.
What is your middle name? Taylor
What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, eww. I don't know what else.
What is your favorite CD at moment? Jesse McCartney.
kind of car do you drive? Are you crazy.
Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese, I think.
What characteristic do you despise? Mean and unappreciative people.
Favorite item of clothing? My American Eagle jeans and shade shirts.
If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Australia, New York, or Michigan.
Favorite brand of clothing? Hollister, AE, and Aeropostale.
What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 13th birthday.
Favorite sport to watch? softball, duh.
When is your birthday? July 31st, 1995.
Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
What is your shoe size? 8 (Yes, I have big feet)
Pets? 1 dog named Harley.
What did you want to be when you were little? A dolphin trainer @ Sea World.
How are you today? Bored:(
What is your favorite candy? IDK.
What is your favorite flower? Sunflowers:)
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Game days and my birthday.
What is your favorite pastime? Scrapbooking
What are you listening to right now? Nothing
What was the last thing you ate? An orange, I love oranges.
Do you wish on stars? totally
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
How is the weather right now? cold
The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I haven't spoken on the phone yet today.
Favorite restaurant? Panda Express, IDK.
Real hair color? dirty blond
What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember.
Summer or winter? I love both!
Hugs or kisses?- Why
Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
What is under your bed? Nothing, I just cleaned my room.
What did you do last night? I drove home from Flagstaff.
What are you afraid of? IDK
Salty or sweet? IDK
How many towns have you lived in? Two
Any nicknames? Ash Crash, Harrop, ASU.

Mother's first name? Gina
Tattoo? Nope
Body piercings? only ears.
Birthplace? Arizona.
Favorite vacation spot? San Diego, CA.
Ever been to Africa? No
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Nope.
Ever been on TV? Yep
Ever steal traffic signs? no
Ever been in a car accident? Sure hope not, JK... no I haven't.
Favorite salad dressing? Ranch
Favorite pie? Apple or pumpkin.
Favorite number? 21, 10,13, 12 and 4.

Favorite Sport? Softball.
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Favorite dessert? Idk
Favorite food? I don't have a favorite, but purple grapes are pretty awesome!
Favorite toothpaste? Mint
Favorite smell? Hollister.
What do you do to relax? Play softball.
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Married.
What would you like to do that you've never done before? Go surfing.

What is your favorite color? blue
What vehicle would you love to have? A light blue convertible buggy or a Hybrid Escalade.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Oh man! I would totally steal your bug if you got one!!