Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Best Week Ever!

OMG! It has been the best 3 days ever! First, on Friday, as I already said in one of my recent posts, I made the softball team. Also, Congratulations Keila on making cheer! Then on Saturday, It was homecoming at ASU. I was sorta planning on going like all season, but I had to babysit instead. But that's OK because I made $35 dollars and my parents brought me home some pretty awesome shirts and some other things! Then, on Sunday {today}, right when I was waking up, my Mom put a little present outside my door. When I opened it, there was an Ipod! I was so excited! So, I better get to charging it! Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Sadie!! said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! Wow! that is awesome you got an IPOD!!

Shinkle Family said...

YAY ASH!!!!!! lol thnks for the little comment about me:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on making the Softball team!!! That's way cool that you got an ipod!!!!!!! Lucky ducky!!